- Condrieu 2014
- France > Rhone
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Intense, heady Condrieu is a perfect partner to rich textures and exotic spice.
- Match with chicken tagine with dried apricots,
- magret de canard a l'orange
- or steamed lobster with lemongrass butter.
Nose: Intense, youthful, honeysuckle, melon, stone fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, apricot, peach, mineral
- Since his amiable parting of ways with Burgundy’s Dominique Laurent, Provence native Michel Tardieu has since consulted with acclaimed oenologist Philippe Cambie. Meticulous selection from four leux dits and an intense barrel maturation process are the cornerstones of Tardieu's Condrieu. Intoxicatingly fragrant and wonderfully complex, be seduced by his heroic efforts!
Write Your Own Review