Tendil & Lombardi
- Blanc de Noir Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Serve vibrantly racy and succulently creamy Champagne all night long.
- Perfect with lightly fried hors d'oeurves at dusk,
- sea scallops in a saffron cream at midnight,
- and buttery shortbread at sunrise.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, brioche, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, raspberry, red apple
- Stylish and young (January 2010?), this on-the-scene Champagne house with vineyards in the Côtes des Bars, is owned by the equally stylsh and young, Stephane Lombardi. He keeps his menu simple: 3 mono-variety cuvées, 3 vintage, aged 24-36 months on their lees before disgorgement. Their Tim Burton-esque label is trademarked and their Champagne is astoundingly good. Cin cin!
Write Your Own Review