Tenuta delle Terre Nere
- Etna Bianco 2019
- Carricante, Catarratto, Grecanico, Minnella
- Italy > Sicily
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- A versatile table mate, pair a racy Etna Bianco with aromatic, yet simply seasoned recipes.
- Insalata di tonno, creamy chicken penne,
- lemon-baked cod, lamb with mint
- and hamachi hand rolls all fit the bill.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, salty, lemon, pear
- Located on the northern hillside slopes of tMt. Etna, Terre Nere, owned by Marco and Sebastian de Grazia and a de facto cog in their influential importing company, Marc de Grazia Selections, the grapes for their Bianco are farmed organically from vines 2000-3000 feet above sea level. The resulting wines are totally reflective of their environment; full of floral aromas, volcanic minerality and vibrant salinity.
Write Your Own Review