Tenuta San Guido
- Sassicaia 2019
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match hugely structured, complex Cabernet blends with strong, but uncomplicated flavors on the table.
- Pair with a platter of double-cut, lamb rib chops,
- Argentine churrasco
- or bistecca alla Fiorentina.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black cherry, herbaceous, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, black fruits, mineral
- From its legendary beginnings as an experiment by Marchese Mario Incisa della Rocchetta (co-owner of horse racing legend, Ribot) to try and replicate the aromas of aged Bordeaux, Sassicaia has gone from a Vino da Tavola to an IGT wine to the only Italian wine from a single estate to have its own DOC. Annual production now hovers near 200,000 bottles. Synonymous with Super-Tuscan, it strides with powerful grace.
Write Your Own Review