- Tenores 2009
- Italy > Sardinia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Contrast profound and full-flavored reds with strong, but simply seasoned dishes.
- Now's the time for roast suckling pig,
- braised rabbit with polenta
- or spaghetti with a wild mushroom ragu.
Eyes: Brick Red
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black pepper, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, black cherry, earthy
- Alessandro Dettori (and family) create (produce doesn't seem to fit) some of the most controversial and mesmerizing wines around. Committed non-interventionists, they farm biodynamically, use little or no sulphur, employ spontaneous fermentation and disdain oak, aging their wines in cement only. Tenores is culled from 80 year old (hand-picked) Cannonau vines.
Write Your Own Review