Terra di Briganti
- Benepop Vol. 1 2020
- Falanghina, Fiano
- Italy > Campagna
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Zesty
- Let a funky-fresh pet-nat take you wherever beer or cider would go.
- Go for a buckwheat flour galette complète,
- spicy coconut mussels with lemongrass
- or, if in Positano, tatani e patate.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green apple, tropical fruits, nutty
- Founded and run by brothers, Toni and Romeo de Cicco, and named for the bands of former Red Shirts, outlaws and freedom fighters that rested in the area around mid-19th century Naples, Tierra di Briganti produces wines naturally. For Benepop Vol. 1 (Vol. 2 is red), they vinify and bottle a blend of Fiano and Falanghina, allowing fermentation to finish in the capped bottle, leaving the finished wine dry and fizzy.
Write Your Own Review