- O Rosal 2016
- Albariño, Loureiro, Caiño
- Spain > Galicia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match a vibrant Rias Baixas blanco with aromatic or piquant fish dishes.
- Pair with steamed mussels provençal,
- a spicy Thai-style seafood salad
- or a whole sea bass, roasted with lemon and fennel.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, peach, melon, mineral
- Located close to the mouth of the Miño River, amid the pine and eucalyptus forests of the O Rosal Valley, is where you'll find the Terras Gauda winery, a tendril of the Terras Gauda Group, which also own a winery in Bierzo, one in Sardon de Duero and bizarrely, a traditional vegetable cannery. Their fresh and mineral-rich flagship blend is a paean to the native grapes of Rias Baixas.
Write Your Own Review