Terrazas de los Andes
- Cheval des Andes 2012
- Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Pair bold, pedigreed Malbec-based blends with the choicest cuts, simply prepared.
- Rib-eye, NY strip or poterhouse.
- Lamb, pork or veal chops; double-cut.
- Grilled short ribs, sweetbreads and morcilla.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, licorice
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, intense, long finish, creme de cassis, cherry, chocolate
- Moët & Chandon made its first investment in Argentina in the late 50's, looking for a new (and less expensive) region to produce premium sparkling wine. It wasn't until decades later that they took advantage of Mendoza's richest resource; old-vine Malbec. For the celebrated Cheval des Andes, Terrazas teamed up with Premier Grand Cru Classé, Cheval Blanc, and created a superstar.
Write Your Own Review