- Prosecco NV
- Glera (Prosecco)
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Dress it up or dress it down, Prosecco livens up every get-together.
- Perfect as an apéritif and almost mandatory with brunch.
- Ideal for office birthdays
- or your next pizza party.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, youthful, floral, lemon, pear
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, short-medium finish, fruity, citrus fruits, stone fruits
- Terrazzo Prosecco is produced by Colli del Soligo from late ripening Glera grapes grown in the foothills of the Alps on the Strada del Vino Bianco, between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene. Fresh, frothy and festive, Terrazzo is a tasty treat. Better buy two.
Write Your Own Review