Teutonic Wine Company
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- What pairs with a lip-smackingly crisp, homage to a parody Muscat? There's a fine line between stupid and... clever.
- Go for prosciutto-wrapped asparagus,
- Baja fish tacos with mango salsa
- or rogan josh.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, mineral, orange blossoms, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, apricot, peach, green apple
- The Teutonic Wine Company is so-named because they really like German wines. Says founder, Barnaby Tuttle, "I don’t live in the Mosel. I can’t live in the Mosel. But there are probably 400 wineries in the Willamette Valley saying they’re ‘Burgundian.’ How is that any more valid than me saying I’m making Mosel-style wine here?" And the answer is none. None more black.
Write Your Own Review