The 75 Wine Company
- The Sum 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah, Syrah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Spicy, supple Cali cuvées complement even the most multi-cultural of meals.
- Match with slow-cooked carnitas and cheesy spaetzle,
- hoisin meatball num pang
- or burgers with creamy potatoes au gratin.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, cherry, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, blackberry, black cherry, spicy
- The 75 in 75 Wines doesn't refer to the total number of Beckstoffers in the wine world. It refers to the year (1975) that Tuck and his family entered the grape growing business. Known for his critically acclaimed Cabernet, Tuck's 8th vintage of The Sum blends fruit from the Northern Ca.'s finest vineyards and is a purple-fruited palate-pleaser of power and elegance.
Write Your Own Review