- Sparkling Shiraz NV
- Australia > South Australia
- Bubbly Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Rich
- Sparkling Shiraz is sensational with barbecue.
- Serve with baby back ribs and all the trimmings.
- Alternatively, try with garlic aioli-laden portobello banh mi
- or tandoori mixed grill.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, chocolate, raspberry, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, spicy, coffee
- From the team behind Woop Woop, this "big-sister" Non-Vintage sparkling Shiraz is chiefly made from 3 yr. wine from the classic appellations McLaren Vale and Langhorne Creek. Aussie slang for black rooster, the name was originally inspired by the Chianti mascot. No longer on the label due to conflicts with a certain California producer, its moniker lives on. Ace!
Write Your Own Review