The Great American Wine Company
- Chardonnay 2012
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair patriotic Chardonnays with classic USA comfort fare.
- Now's the time for Boston baked scrod,
- creamed chicken and biscuits
- or a wheel of triple-creme Mt. Tam from California's Cowgirl Creamery.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, stone fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, green apple
- With more than 50 different wines produced at Rosenblum (more than 20 of them Zins), the atmosphere is more like an Old World co-op than your typical Cali winery. Their Great American Wine Company release is 100% Chardonnay, fermented and aged sur lie in stainless steel, with 2 months of barrel aging to round it out. And if you don't buy it, the terrorists win. 'Merica, hell yeah!
Write Your Own Review