- Red Wine 2012
- Cab Sauv, Merlot, Cab Franc, Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Muscular
- Young powerful Bordeaux-style blends cry out for red meat.
- Pair with a grilled New York strip,
- coal charred vegetables,
- and keep pouring with a molten chocolate cake.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, black fruits, herbaceous, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, creme de cassis
- From the wickedly talented winemaking team at Jonata Wines, The Paring is declassified wine from their flagship. What does this really mean? Fantastic value! Sourced primarily from Ballard Canyon in Santa Ynez, this Bordeaux-style blend is all California. Aged in French oak for 22 months, unfined and unfiltered, this baby will age gracefully for years, but who can wait?!
Write Your Own Review