The Pinot Project
- Pinot Noir 2015
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match un-fussy Pinot Noirs with straightforward flavors and weeknight fare.
- Great with broiled tarragon chicken breasts,
- cast-iron lamb-burgers with crumbled feta
- or tuna steaks on the grill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cherry, plum, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black cherry, spicy, cedar
- Product of a diminished economy? Bellwether of a revolution? Or the culmination of America's quest for Pinot Noir that just looks and tastes like Pinot Noir. In all probability, it's a bit of all three. Reliable grapes vinified by respected winemakers, produced for and distributed by a premier boutique wine house and bottled in a fuss-free package. Well played, Project people. Well played.
Write Your Own Review