The Pressing Plant
- Pinot Noir Smash It Up 2012
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match rowdy Pinot Noirs with 2nd sets and power chords.
- Try stage diving rib tips drenched in bbq sauce,
- London broil sliced with machine gun etiquette
- or a brooding black bean mushroom burger.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, earthy, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, cherry, herbaceous
- After Rutgers in the mid-80's, Sheri Hood promoted bands in NYC for 4AD (Breeders, Pixies) among other indie labels. In 1990, she started their own company, managing the likes of Stereolab and The Raincoats. By 1998 she was cooked, went out to Oregon, caught the wine bug, then UC Davis, then a worldwide harvest tour. Now Sheri makes rock 'n roll wines you can dance to.
Write Your Own Review