The Rebel Wine Company
- Cabernet Sauvignon The Show 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- California Cabernet's bold fruit and soft tannins make it a great comfort food wine.
- Great with smoky barbeque,
- a juicy burger
- and long cooked stews.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, black currant, tobacco, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, light-moderate intensity, medium-long finish, black fruits, spicy, oak
- The Show is brought to us from our favorite juice box guys at Three Thieves. Paying homage to the great show posters of the past, each of the three label designs was hand-printed at Nashville’s historic Hatch Show Print. Great wine and a little bit of history... in a glass.
Write Your Own Review