- Quest 2012
- Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre, Petite Sirah
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair New World Rhone blends with robust, roasted and full-flavored dishes.
- Try seared duck breast with a balsamic-onion marmalade,
- a gruyere-topped wild mushroom tart
- or juicy-lucy lamb burgers.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, blackberry, spicy
- Operating out of the old (circa 1881) Chateau Bellevue, founded by French engineer Alexander Duvall, Thomas Coyne and his wife Emilie have, since 1989, been sourcing fruit from Contra Costa, Livermore and El Dorado, creating miniscule quantities of no less than 25 different wines; blending everything from Trousseau to Graciano. Quest is Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre and Petite Sirah.
Write Your Own Review