Village Chardonnay 2017

Village Chardonnay 2017

Bierzo Blanco 2014

Bierzo Blanco 2014

Thomas Henry

$14.00750ml
14
  • Chardonnay 2015
  • Chardonnay
  • U.S.A. > California
  • White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
  • Pair a lively Chardonnay with full-flavored, but non-spicy fish or poultry.
  • Try with lemon-buttered, broiled scrod,
  • boudin blanc with leeks and mustard sauce
  • or buttermilk-baked chicken.
  •  
  • Eyes: Pale Yellow
  • Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, tropical fruits
  • Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, pineapple
  • Wine Advocate: N/A
  • Wine Spectator: N/A
  • Wine Enthusiast: N/A
  • Wine & Spirits: N/A
  • Bottlerocket Index: 3
  • usa california sonoma valley white 0001.png
  • A tendril of the Meadowcroft family of wines, the Thomas Henry line is named for winemaker Tom Meadowcroft's father, a graduate of the "great wine doesn't have to cost a lot of money" school. The grapes for their Sonoma County Chardonnay are fermented and 95% aged in stainless steel tanks, with the remaining 5% matured in new oak barrels. Bright and fresh.
Chardonnay 2015
Chardonnay 2015
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Chardonnay 2015
Your Rating

Related Products