- Chardonnay 2015
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair a lively Chardonnay with full-flavored, but non-spicy fish or poultry.
- Try with lemon-buttered, broiled scrod,
- boudin blanc with leeks and mustard sauce
- or buttermilk-baked chicken.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, pear, green apple, pineapple
- A tendril of the Meadowcroft family of wines, the Thomas Henry line is named for winemaker Tom Meadowcroft's father, a graduate of the "great wine doesn't have to cost a lot of money" school. The grapes for their Sonoma County Chardonnay are fermented and 95% aged in stainless steel tanks, with the remaining 5% matured in new oak barrels. Bright and fresh.
Write Your Own Review