- Pinot Noir 2014
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Pair a supple Pinot Noir with fleshy fish, roasted veggies or robust meats.
- Try grilled portobellos with spinach and shaved Manchego,
- pepper-crusted tuna steaks
- or smoky Tex-Mex syled pork kebabs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, earthy, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, strawberry, black cherry
- A tendril of the Meadowcroft family of wines, the Thomas Henry line is named for winemaker Tom Meadowcroft's father, a graduate of the "great wine doesn't have to cost a lot of money" school. Sourced from Carneros and Napa County fruit, their sustainably-farmed Pinot Noir is aged in 20% new French oak.
Write Your Own Review