- Raiz Macerado 2018
- Loureiro, Trajadura
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match mineral-rich, skin-contact whites with fish, seafood and earthy fare.
- Go for bacalhau à gomes de sá,
- Charleston-style shrimp and grits
- or a Moroccan root vegetable tagine over almond couscous.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mineral, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, salty, apricot, green apple
- Tiago Teles was born in Paris, but moved with his parents back to their native Portugal when he was 2 years old, only to return to France later as an exchange student. It was then that the wine bug bit. As a writer and critic, he co-founded, between 2002-2009, the wine sites, Os5às8 and Nova-Critica-vinho. Shortly thereafter, choosing the Bairrada as his palette, he started producing his own, very natural wines.
Write Your Own Review