Torre San Martino
- Vigna Claudia 2018
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- Italy > Emilia-Romagna
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Hearty
- Pair a supple Bordeaux-blend with meaty fare, be it roasted, grilled or sautéed.
- Try a pan-seared veal steak with caramelized onions,
- smoked lamb shoulder with rosemary potatoes
- or pappardelle with rabbit ragu.
Eyes: Deep Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, cherry, herbaceous
- Located 30 miles southeast of Bologna, Torre San Martino was founded in 2000 as a vineyard redevelopment project by the Costa family, imminently enhanced by the discovery of an abandoned vineyard planted a century ago. The organic grapes for their Vigna Claudia are hand-harvested, tank-fermented, mature in used French barrique for a year and are released after 6 months of bottle age. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review