- Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Cabernet Sauvigon, Cabernet Franc...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match an elegantly balanced Carneros Cabernet with roasted or grilled flavors.
- Toss a strip steak in the cast-iron and top with garlic butter,
- slow-cook a rosemary-infused shoulder
- or grill some juicy burgers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, creme de cassis, oak, plum
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cooking spices, black cherry, vanilla
- Texas natives, Jo Ann and Tony Truchard graduated from UT Austin (Hook 'em, Horns!) with Tony going on to medical school. The Army grabbed him for a 2 year Korean tour, but when Ja pregnant o Ann slipped on a grape in a grocery store, they decided to keep him closer to home, sending him to northern California. Tony thought it fun to buy some land and plant a vineyard. Now he owns over 400 Carneros acres.
Write Your Own Review