- Cabernet Sauvignon The Label 2011
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match zesty Napa Cabs with strong, uncomplicated flavors.
- Try a sirloin with crumbled bleu cheese,
- pan-roasted duck breast with a blackberry reduction
- or cheddar toasts with onions and red peppers.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, licorice
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, black currant, black cherry, mint
- This homage to a kinder, gentler time in Napa Cabernet comes from a 2009 add-on to Larry Turley's holdings; an organically farmed vineyard adjacent to his winery just up from St. Helena. Aged in French oak (35% new), Turley has created a vibrant wine where juicy and herbaceous are the stars. 2011 marks the 2nd vintage of this single vineyard throwback called simply, The Label.
Write Your Own Review