- Zinfandel Mead Ranch 2016
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match cool climate Zins with high altitude cuisine.
- Explore your primal side with slow-roasted beef ribs.
- Be a meat master with a Mendoza City mixed grill
- or go mile high with a grilled Denver cut.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, heavy tannin, intense, long finish, blackberry, blueberry, wet stones
- Located high above the fog line in south eastern Napa, with eyes toward San Francisco, the vineyards of the Atlas Peak AVA rise to about 2600 feet above sea level. Mead Ranch was originally planted 130 years ago, though the Turley's block is primarily from the 1970's, and it sits at around 1600 feet, its head-trained vines rooted in red volcanic soil. A classic, cooler climate Zinfandel.
Write Your Own Review