- Zinfandel Old Vines 2017
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Dense
- Densely packed Zinfandels like their food partners to have a bit of fat on them.
- Knock it out of the park with a standing rib roast,
- black pepper-roasted duck with grilled plums
- or grilled pork belly strips.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, licorice, red fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, black currant, creme de cassis, spicy
- Turley Wine Cellars produces over 30 different wines, most of which are single-vineyard Zinfandels and Petite Sirahs. The vineyards that they own, or source from, are either certified or are in the process of organic certification. For their Old Vines, they blend fruit from up to 20 different vineyards from Napa to Lodi, with the average vine age hovering around 80 years.
Write Your Own Review