- Pinot Gris NV CAN
- Pinot Gris
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pinot Gris in a can goes everywhere beer goes, albeit with an air of cheeky sophistication.
- Try a lobster roll with lemon-aioli,
- grilled halibut with mango salsa
- or backyard barbecued anything.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Why? Because they can. A label of the Union Wine Company, Underwood sources grapes from various Oregon AVA's and produces high quality, but un-fussy Pinots (Noir, Gris) and rosé at their Tulatin winery, located midway between the Willamette Valley and downtown Portland. Founder Ryan Harms and JP Caldcleugh do the winemaking. Pinkies down, and bottoms up.
Write Your Own Review