- Pinot Noir 2018
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match bright, fresh Pinot Noirs with appetizers and casual fare.
- Pair with a party-sized charcuterie plate of cured meats and paté,
- toothsome tacos, straight from the truck
- or your favorite hamburger.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cola, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, strawberry, cherry
- Why? Because they can. A label of the Union Wine Company, Underwood sources grapes from various Oregon AVA's and produces high quality, but un-fussy Pinots (Noir, Gris) and rosé at their Tulatin winery, located midway between the Willamette Valley and downtown Portland. Founder Ryan Harms and JP Caldcleugh do the winemaking. Unpretentiously delicious.
Write Your Own Review