- Pinot Noir NV CAN
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pinot in a can goes everywhere beer goes, albeit with an air of cheeky sophistication.
- Match with pan-seared salmon and baby spinach,
- tasty tacos straight from the truck
- or burgers at the beach.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cola, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, strawberry, cherry
- Why? Because they can. A label of the Union Wine Company, Underwood sources grapes from various Oregon AVA's and produces high quality, but un-fussy Pinots (Noir, Gris) and rosé at their Tulatin winery, located midway between the Willamette Valley and downtown Portland. Founder Ryan Harms and JP Caldcleugh do the winemaking. Pinkies down, and bottoms up.
Write Your Own Review