- Riesling Radler NV CAN
- Riesling, Hops, Malt, Grapefruit
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Bubbly White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Crisp
- Pop the top on a tropically labeled, crisply concocted, renovated wine cooler anytime the moment strikes you.
- Whether on-the-go or on-the-couch,
- Radler matches with everything you have going on.
- Or don't.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, herbaceous, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, short-medium finish, grapefruit, lime
- Why? Because they can. A label of the Union Wine Company, Underwood sources grapes from various Oregon AVA's and produces high quality, but un-fussy Pinots (Noir, Gris) and rosé at their Tulatin winery, located midway between the Willamette Valley and downtown Portland. Founder Ryan Harms and JP Caldcleugh do the winemaking. Pinkies down, and bottoms up. Radler is their 2018 seasonal offering.
Write Your Own Review