- The Bubbles NV CAN
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Does the wine in your can have bubbles?
- Pair it with a bacon, egg and cheese park bench brunch
- or a movie theater tub of buttery popcorn.
- Creatives will go the UberEATS sushi burrito route.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lime, apricot, green apple
- Why? Because they can. A label of the Union Wine Company, Underwood sources grapes from various Oregon AVA's and produces high quality, but un-fussy red, white, rosé and sparkling wines at their Tulatin winery, located between the Willamette Valley and downtown Portland. Founder Ryan Harms and JP Caldcleugh do the winemaking. Pinkies down, and bottoms up.
Write Your Own Review