Val di Toro
- Reviresco Toscana Rosso 2019
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair bright Tuscan reds with robust, yet succinct flavors.
- Try baked chicken breasts with tomatoes and capers,
- roast pork with rosemary, sage and lots of garlic
- or bucatini marinara with sausage and peas.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, mineral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, earthy
- Founded in 2003 by Anna Maria Cruciata and her husband, Hugh Canstable Maxwell, Val di Toro is comprised of over 60 acres of farmland and vineyards, farmed organically since 2004 and certified in 2015. The grapes for Reviresco come from the estate's plots in the DOCG of Morellino di Scansano. They ferment in cement tanks and age for nearly a year in oak tonneaux, before a 5 month rest in bottle.
Write Your Own Review