- Fino Sherry Inocente
- Palomino Fino
- Spain > Andalucia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Going where cocktails never can, serve a chilled fino to whet your guests appetites.
- Great with salty tapas and lightly fried nibbles,
- anchovies (grilled or canned), olives,
- and thin slices of Pata Negra.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, herbaceous, mineral, nutty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, high acidity, intense, long finish, olives, flint, yeasty
- Growers and almacenistas, the Valdespino family has been involved in the Sherry business for nearly 700 years. Though recently acquired by the Estévez family, the bodega can still claim to be the oldest in Jerez. Their single vineyard Inocente is fermented in 600 liter botas, and the finished Sherry is released after nearly 10 years of aging. Complex, and elegantly powerful.
Write Your Own Review