- Oloroso Sherry VOS Don Gonzalo
- Spain > Andalusia
- White, Touch Sweet, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match an aged, off-dry Oloroso with nutty, salty, savory and sweet flavors.
- Try with a hazelnut torte,
- Manchego and membrillo (quince paste) on sesame flatbread,
- mince pies and Christmas puddings.
Nose: Intense, mature, caramel, dried fruit, nutty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, intense, long finish, apricot, almond, toffee
- Growers and almacenistas, the Valdespino family has been involved in the Sherry business for nearly 700 years. Though recently acquired by the Estévez family, the bodega can still claim to be the oldest in Jerez. Their single vineyard Don Gonzalo, 100% Palomino Fino from the Carrascal plot, ages for over 20 years in a solera first started in 1842. Traditional and intense.
Write Your Own Review