- Verdicchio San Michele 2010
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Verdicchio brings out the best in your favorite vegetables. Fish and light meats, too.
- Pair with asparagus risotto,
- mashed fava beans with dandelion greens
- or whole fish topped with artichoke caponata.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, green apple
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, stone fruits, almond
- Perched 1500 feet above the Adriatic, where hillside vineyards are cooled by sea breezes, Cupramontana is perfectly situated as Marche's epicentert for Verdicchio. Third generation vintner, Giuseppe Bonci honors tradition, yet embraces modernity. He operates two experimental vineyards dedicated to research, and his San Michele cuvée is the region's reigning benchmark.
Write Your Own Review