Vaucher Pere & Fils
- Cremant de Bourgogne NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Aligote
- France > Burgundy
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Pop the cork on a Cremant de Bourgogne.
- Perfect with mini crab cakes
- or smoked salmon and creme fraiche on toast points.
- Too precious? How 'bout a bucket of fried chicken? Works that way too.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, brioche, citrus fruits, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, biscuit
- Andre Vaucher was a two-time French champion skiff rower in the 1920's. That was a thing then. Born in Chambolle-Musigny, his second passion was for the wines of Burgundy. He started in the business soon after his "sports" career. Since 1989, the Vaucher wines have been made by Jean-Noel Christe, whose grandfather laid brick for the Hospice de Beaune. Mmm.. history. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review