Vaucher Pere et Fils
- Nuits-Saint-Georges 2015
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy,
- Match richly layered Burgundies with inventive dishes.
- Delicious with wild mushroom fricassée over polenta,
- pan roasted squab with pomegranate reduction
- or truffled lamb meatballs in a Sherry cream.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, black currant, mushroom
- Andre Vaucher was a two-time French champion skiff rower in the 1920's. That was a thing then. Born in Chambolle-Musigny, his second passion was for the wines of Burgundy. He started in the business soon after his "sports" career. The grapes for Vaucher's Nuits-Saint-Georges are hand-harvested from hillside hillside vineyards planted to gravelly, limestone silt and aged for a year in French oak barrels. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review