- Rich Champagne NV
- Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Made to be mixed, VC Rich is customizable. #Clicquology.
- Try blending with cucumber, pineapple or grapefruit zest.
- Dark tea brings out a floral elegance.
- Yes, the bottle glows under club lights.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, sweet, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, stone fruits, green apple
- Created by Veuve Clicquot as both homage to the historically sweet Champagnes of yesteryear and also in response to the ongoing worldwide cocktail craze, Rich was designed to be served mixed and on the rocks, to cut its, uh... richness. Is it blasphemy or innovation? The Clicquot family never complained when the Czars added heaping spoonfuls of sugar to their Veuve.
Write Your Own Review