- Yellow Label Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Champagne is an amazingly versatile food wine.
- Enjoy as an apéritif or with hot hors d’oeuvres.
- Pair with pan-sautéed softshell crabs
- or super-crispy fried chicken.
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, stone fruits, yeasty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, brioche
- An amalgam of 50 different crus, with up to 40% reserve wines in the blend, it’s the cellarmaster’s task to consistently convey Veuve Clicquot’s "reconciliation of two opposing factors - forcefulness and finesse, and to hold them in perfect balance." Instantly recognizable, its trademarked yellow label connotes both luxury and elegance. Always the right choice.
Write Your Own Review