Vignerons de Buxy
- Bourgogne 2018
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Match a charmingly creamy, yet crisp Chardonnay with simply stated poultry and seafood recipes.
- Break out the chicken pot pie,
- crab salad with a Caesar vinaigrette
- or pan-seared salmon and braised fennel.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, creamy, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Founded in 1931 by 98 grape growers in Burgundy's Côte Chalonnaise, The Cave de Vignerons de Buxy, along with recent partner Bailly-Lapierre, now count nearly 300 members and a gleaming, state-of-the-art winery. They boast an ethical charter supporting human rights and nondiscrimination within the cooperative as well as a commitment to agricultural sustainability and environmental accountability.
Write Your Own Review