- Bramare Cabernet Sauvignon 2009
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match Cabernet's vibrant intensity with meaty, concentrated flavors.
- Okay, steak lover, go to town. Ribeye, churrasco, NY strip.
- Grilled or pan-seared.
- Cheese heads might go for aged Gouda or cheddar.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, coffee, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, plum, creme de cassis, chocolate
- The middle tier of Paul Hobbs' Viña Cobos partnership with Luis Barraud and Andrea Marchiori, the fruit for their Bramare Cabernet is sourced from prized, high altitude Luján de Cuyo vineyards. Tank-fermented with native yeast, full malolactic in barrel and 18 months aging in both French and American oak provide this unfiltered, unfined Cabernet with all the stuffing it needs to simply blow you away. ¡Super sabroso!
Write Your Own Review