- Cabernet Sauvignon Felino 2019
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Cab Franc, Petit Verdot
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match Cabernet's vibrant intensity with meaty, concentrated flavors.
- Okay, steak lover, go to town: rib eye, churrasco or NY strip.
- Grilled or pan-seared.
- Cheese heads might go for aged Gouda or Comte.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black currant, coffee, floral
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, creme de cassis, black cherry, mint
- The first tier of Paul Hobbs' Viña Cobos partnership with Luis Barraud and Andrea Marchiori, the fruit for their Felino Cabernet is sourced from prized, high altitude Luján de Cuyo and Maipú vineyards. Tank-fermented with native yeast, full malolactic in barrel and 8 months aging in both French and American oak provide this unfined Cabernet with all the stuffing it needs.
Write Your Own Review