- Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a rich and juicy Cabernet with simply spiced meats and other fatty flavors.
- Griddle up an Iowa-style loose meat sandwich,
- pan-sear a shoulder lamb chop
- or pair with a cheese-stuffed portobello.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, cedar, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, creme de cassis, cherry
- A dream realized by Swiss restaurateur, Hans Nef, along with business partner Hans Michel, Vina Robles (Two Hans was taken?) was established to showcase Rhone and Bordeaux varieties as reflected by Paso Robles' diverse terroir. Harvested from Huerhuero and Creston Valley vineyards, their Cabernet is aged in a combination of French, US and Hungarian oak for 8 months.
Write Your Own Review