- New York Bubbly Wine NV
- Riesling, Grüner Veltliner
- U.S.A. > New York
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Match fizzy, upstate aromatic blends made by downtown tastemakers with NY versions of out-of-town faves.
- Go for coconut shrimp salad,
- smoked salmon and avocado tacos
- or pulled pork and cole slaw.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lime, green apple
- Grown, vinted and canned in New York, VINNY (VIN = wine + NY = New York) is a sparkling and dangerously crushable blend of dry Riesling and Grüner Veltliner from Nomad Wine Director, Thomas Pastuszak and Red Newt's Kelby Russell. The duo also produce Empire Estate and Terrassen wines, the latter with Pastuszak's wife, Jessica Brown. Downtown style with upstate grapes.
Write Your Own Review