- Airen 2013
- Spain > Madrid
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Naturally bright whites compliment fresh and uncomplicated fare.
- Match with steamed whole red snapper with ginger and scallions,
- sautéed farmer's market greens,
- and shrimp ajillo.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, green apple, nutty, pear
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, stone fruits, yeasty
- His LinkedIn profile lists him as CEO and Bottle Washer and the YouTube video proves it. Fabio Bartolomei, born and raised in Scotland, hasn't quit his day job as a translator even though he is spearheading the almost one man show at upstart Vinos Ambiz; producing purely organic wines: unfined, unfiltered, with no sulphur added and sold in recycled (hand-washed) bottles.
Write Your Own Review