- Alba 2018
- Albillo Real
- Spain > Castilla y Léon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Uncork a textural skins-on white and let your culinary juices flow.
- Try grilled halibut with peach and pepper salsa,
- rosemary-apricot pork loin
- or a green salad with pomegranate, pears and ginger dressing.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mineral, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, creamy, crushed stones, peach
- His LinkedIn profile lists him as Grapegrower, Winemaker and Bottle Washer and numerous YouTube videos prove it. Fabio Bartolomei, born and raised in Scotland, was fired from his day job as a translator in 2017, 15 years after he started his upstart winery, VInos Ambiz, and subsequently finding himself celebrated as a godfather of the natural wine movement. His wines are pure, upfront and unadulterated.
Write Your Own Review