- Saint-Veran le Moulin du Pont 2012
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Citrus and stone, generous but crisp. Pair Mâconnais whites with richly textured, but uncomplicated flavors.
- Try fettuccine tossed in a lemon cream sauce,
- a perfect lobster roll
- or citrus-roasted chicken.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, nutty, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, green apple, wet stones
- Founded in the shadows of (and protected from the northwest winds by) the giant rock that is Solutré, Jean-Pierre and Michel Auvigue continue family tradition by producing topnotch Mâconnais wines. Known for their Pouilly-Fuissé, it's the steel tank fermented le Moulin du Pont (their cellars are of the same name) St. Veran that's their hidden gem.
Write Your Own Review