Vins De Vienne
- Reméage Rouge 2013
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Lean
- Ever resourceful, a supple Syrah rises to almost every culinary comfort.
- Try chicken baked with tomatoes, olives and capers,
- slow-cooked lamb
- or kofta kebabs topped with garlicky tzatziki.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, red fruits, black pepper, barnyard
- Assembled from historic vineyards in the cracks and crevasses of the Northern Rhône, Yves Cuilleron, Pierre Gaillard and Francois Villard, the sultans of Syrah, have put together an awesome cuvée from outside of the traditional play book. Originally, a non-vintage blend, now their Reméage (pilgrimage) is 100% 2013, sustainably farmed Syrah; neutral oak-aged and still wonderfully Vin de Table.
Write Your Own Review