- Valpolicella Classico 2017
- Corvina, Rondinella
- Italy > Veneto
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Fresh
- Make it a Northern Italian night.
- Perfectly complements polenta cakes with wild mushrooms and gorgonzola,
- bigoli with duck ragu
- or a classic beef carpaccio.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, cherry, mineral, strawberry
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, red fruits, black cherry
- Perennial Tre Bicchieri recipients, Cantina Viviani's Classico is prototypically old-school. While recent trends in Valpolicella have rendered the ripasso method de rigueur, there's something to be said for a fresh, classic style. Cherished for its bright red fruit characteristics that can be enjoyed slightly chilled, it's the perfect quaffing wine; best enjoyed al fresco. Stoops are fine.
Write Your Own Review