- Macon 2018
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Make a Mâcon your house white.
- They're a versatile aperitif, go well with simply seasoned fish or chicken
- and with casual lunch fare like quiche or tuna salad.
- They dress up pretty well for dinner, too.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, green apple, lemon
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, green apple, tropical fruits, mineral
- Vrac (vrak) nm en - in bulk, loose. In France, it’s how the locals buy their wine, filling their vessels directly from the winery’s tanks. Wonderfully fresh, this Burgundian screwcap embodies the same spirit; crisp, vibrant and most importantly, thirst-quenching. For our market, however, its free-flowing spirit has been bottled.
Write Your Own Review